Monday 1 July 2013

This Can't Be Happening

Written on

Sunday, 24 February 2013


"One time, when I was in a blind in a tree, waiting motionless for game to wander by, I dozed off and fell ten feet to the ground, landing on my back. It was if the impact had knocked every wisp of air from my lungs, and I lay there struggling to inhale, to exhale, to do anything. 

That’s how I feel now, trying to remember how to breathe, unable to speak, totally stunned as the name bounces around the inside of my skull. There must have been some mistake. This can’t be happening."
(Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games chapter 2)

I have no idea why I need to post this. Maybe because I just needed to pour out my feelings here since it's like no one wants to hear my mellow-drama story anymore.


I love the words. Especially "This can't be happening." It perfectly fits with what I am feeling right now. I awake with suffering all night long, thinking of him who doesn't even give a damn, who is liking another girl instead of me, feeling the beauty of romance and having fun.

Indeed.

This can't be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment